1/ Cognitive dissonance,
2/ Tribal supremacism,
4/ Always crying wolf.
5/ Killing the neighbours.
6/ Thieving their LAND.
7/ Blaming them.
8/ Making others PAY FOR IT.
9/ Never taking responsibility.
10/ Deserving to be cut LOOSE!
CAN YOU THINK OF ANY MORE?
- For Veterans Suffering from PTSD, ‘Fear Circuitry’ in the Brain Never Rests (thedailyneuron.com)
- Opinion: Combat veterans and their battle with PTSD (newsday.com)
- “More and More US Veterans are Smoking Weed to Treat Their PTSD” (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- PTSD & Work (ireport.cnn.com)
- PTSD, lack of jobs plague today’s Vets (cbs6albany.com)
- Former soldier highlights struggles of PTSD (globalnews.ca)
- Wives of Soldiers with PTSD (lottieraestout.wordpress.com)
- Newtown officer with PTSD likely to get fired for failing to return to work (spsoalocal282.wordpress.com)
- The psychological impact on veterans of the Boston Marathon Bombing (medicalnewstoday.com)