Hamas officially rejects Egyptian ceasefire as Israeli bombardment increases – live updates ~ Matthew Weaver in London and Alan Yuhas in New York, theguardian.com.
- Israel warns 100,000 Gazans to leave their homes
- The homes of four Hamas leader targeted
- Death toll of Palestinians increases to more than 200
- First Israeli killed after a week of violence
- How do the events affect you in Israel and Palestine?
- Read the latest summary
A funeral procession is under way for the four boys killed in the Gaza port strike.
View original post 6,316 more words